SB 2504: State Employees
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations
State Employees; Providing for the resolution of collective bargaining issues at impasse between the state and certified bargaining units of state employees, etc.
Last Action: 2/13/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2020-111), HB 5005 (Ch. 2020-115) -SJ 304
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/05/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/06/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/12/20 -SJ 267
• Introduced -SJ 242
• Read 2nd time -SJ 266
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 304
• Substituted HB 5005 -SJ 304
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2020-111), HB 5005 (Ch. 2020-115) -SJ 304
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.