CS/HB 577: Coordinated Specialty Care Programs
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Stevenson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bell ; Brown ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Polo
Coordinated Specialty Care Programs; Defines term "coordinated specialty care program"; revises application criteria for Criminal Justice, Mental Health, & Substance Abuse Reinvestment Grant Program to include support for coordinated specialty care programs; requires DCF to include specified information regarding such programs in its annual assessment of behavioral health services; provides that coordinated system of care includes coordinated specialty care programs; requires such programs to submit certain data to department.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 01/16/20, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 47
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 403
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 398
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 410
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 462
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 462
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/12/20, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 551
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 551
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 646
• Read 3rd time -HJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 646
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 519
• Received -SJ 519
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.