CS/SB 70: Panic Alarms in Public Schools
Panic Alarms in Public Schools; Citing this act as "Alyssa’s Law"; requiring each public school to be equipped with a panic alarm system, etc.
Last Action: 1/16/2020 Senate - Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 01/13/20, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Introduced -SJ 10
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.