CS/HB 7039: Repeal of Advisory Bodies and Programs
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; State Affairs Committee ; Rodriguez, A.
Repeal of Advisory Bodies and Programs; Repealing chapters 2003-287 and 2006-43, Laws of Florida, relating to the membership, powers, and duties of the Citrus/Hernando Waterways Restoration Council; deleting the advisory council for the My Safe Florida Home Program; removing the ad hoc committee that nominates persons for designation as Great Floridian; deleting the Trap Certificate Technical Advisory and Appeals Board; deleting the advisory board to support specific online degree programs at preeminent state research universities, etc.
• Introduced -HJ 408
• Referred to Education Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 432
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 01/30/20, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Education Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 472
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 472
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/12/20, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 576
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 575
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 663
• Read 3rd time -HJ 663
• CS passed; YEAS 70 NAYS 45 -HJ 663
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 477
• Received -SJ 477
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 574
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1636 -SJ 574
• Read 2nd time -SJ 574
• Amendment(s) adopted (169888) -SJ 574
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 668
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 669
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (169888) -HJ 1144
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 110 NAYS 1 -HJ 1145
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1145
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-144
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.