CS/SB 714: Testing for and Treatment of Influenza
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Hutson
Testing for and Treatment of Influenza; Requiring specified licensed pharmacists to report certain information to the Department of Health; authorizing pharmacists to test for and treat influenza and providing requirements relating thereto; requiring a pharmacy in which a pharmacist tests for and treats influenza to display and distribute specified information; providing limitations on the medications a pharmacist may administer to treat influenza; prohibiting a pharmacist from testing or treating patients under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 389 -SJ 595
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 55
• Introduced -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/18/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 346
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/25/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 6 NAYS 2 -SJ 346
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 350
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 4 -SJ 357
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20 -SJ 653
• Read 2nd time -SJ 583
• Substituted CS/HB 389 -SJ 595
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 389 -SJ 595
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.