SB 850: Exposure of Sexual Organs
GENERAL BILL by Pizzo
Exposure of Sexual Organs; Specifying that an exception to the unlawful exposure or exhibition of an individual’s sexual organs in certain places includes clothing-optional beaches, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 675 (Ch. 2020-84)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 64
• Introduced -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 153
• Now in Commerce and Tourism
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/04/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Rules
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 675 (Ch. 2020-84)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.