HB 1141: Background Screenings of Athletic Coaches
GENERAL BILL by Truenow ; Hunschofsky ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Woodson
Background Screenings of Athletic Coaches; Provides that an athletic coach & an independent sanctioning authority are deemed to satisfy background screening requirements if coach & independent sanctioning authority are in compliance with national industry background check standards required by specified organizations.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• Referred to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Referred to Judiciary Committee
• Now in Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• Reported out of Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• Now in Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Died in Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.