SB 1176: Barber Services
Barber Services; Authorizing a barber to shampoo, cut, or arrange hair in a location other than a registered barbershop without specified arrangements, etc.
Last Action: 4/14/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 855 -SJ 418
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 121
• Introduced -SJ 121
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/16/21, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 270
• Now in Commerce and Tourism
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/29/21, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/21, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/21 -SJ 465
• Read 2nd time -SJ 418
• Substituted HB 855 -SJ 418
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 855 -SJ 418
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.