SB 1476: Controlled Substances
GENERAL BILL by Brodeur
Controlled Substances; Removing from Schedule V certain drug products in finished dosage formulation which have been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration, etc.
Last Action: 4/21/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 6095 (Ch. 2021-154) -SJ 559
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 143
• Introduced -SJ 143
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/23/21, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Now in Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/31/21, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 342
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/16/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• Read 2nd time -SJ 558
• Substituted HB 6095 -SJ 559
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 6095 (Ch. 2021-154) -SJ 559
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.