HM 1521: Disaster Public Assistance
MEMORIAL by Overdorf
Disaster Public Assistance; Urges FEMA to amend proposed rule entitled "Cost of Assistance Estimates in the Disaster Declaration Process for the Public Assistance Program" to provide for gradual increase in per capita indicator.
Bill Text: PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Added to Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee agenda
• Favorable by Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Reported out of Pandemics & Public Emergencies Committee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/15/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Message sent to senate
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 504
• Received -SJ 504
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.