CS/CS/SB 1530: Victims of Sexual Offenses
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Criminal Justice ; Book
Victims of Sexual Offenses; Requiring counties to establish sexual assault response teams; requiring the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, in consultation with the Florida Council Against Sexual Violence, to establish minimum standards for basic and advanced career development training programs for law enforcement officers that include a culturally responsive trauma-informed response to sexual assault; requiring the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission to incorporate a culturally responsive trauma-informed response to sexual assault into a certain course curriculum, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1189 (Ch. 2021-229) -SJ 697
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/23/21, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 320
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/08/21, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 465
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/21, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 642
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/21 -SJ 720
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 646
• Read 2nd time -SJ 697
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1189 -SJ 697
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1189 (Ch. 2021-229) -SJ 697
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.