SB 58: Hospitals’ Community Benefit Reporting
GENERAL BILL by Rodriguez
Hospitals’ Community Benefit Reporting; Repealing a provision relating to reporting of community benefit expenses for property tax exemption purposes, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/26/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 176
• Now in Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/18/21, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 175
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/04/21, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 40
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/21 -SJ 238
• Read 2nd time -SJ 238
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 261
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 261
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.