HB 6093: Hospitals' Community Benefit Reporting
GENERAL BILL by Harding ; Snyder
Hospitals' Community Benefit Reporting; Removes provision requiring reporting of community benefit expenses for property tax exemption purposes.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Health & Human Services Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7061 (Ch. 2021-31)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Ways & Means Committee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Ways & Means Committee
• Added to Ways & Means Committee agenda
• Favorable by Ways & Means Committee
• Reported out of Ways & Means Committee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• Died in Health & Human Services Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7061 (Ch. 2021-31)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.