CS/CS/SB 630: Community Associations
Community Associations; Prohibiting insurance policies from providing specified rights of subrogation under certain circumstances; authorizing a condominium association to extinguish discriminatory restrictions; authorizing the board of administration of an association to take certain actions relating to electric vehicle charging stations and natural gas fuel stations; authorizing parties to initiate presuit mediation under certain circumstances; revising the allowable uses of certain escrow funds withdrawn by developers; authorizing certain developers to include reserves in the budget, etc.
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/16/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 178
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• Introduced -SJ 80
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 171
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/16/21, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 247
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/31/21, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/07/21 -SJ 378
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 347
• Read 2nd time -SJ 372
• Amendment(s) adopted (184346, 766830) -SJ 373
• Read 3rd time -SJ 373
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 373, 374
• Immediately certified -SJ 378
• In Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.