HB 827: School District Funding
GENERAL BILL by Hawkins ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bartleman ; Brown ; Joseph ; Rizo ; Valdés
School District Funding; Requires school districts allocate certain amount of specified funds to programs that prepare students to enroll in AICE courses; requires such funds be spent on specified costs; requires school districts to distribute specified bonuses to certain teachers providing pre-AICE instruction; requires bonuses based on student's score on AICE examination to be paid to all AICE teachers.
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
• Added to Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
• Reported out of Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 118, NAYS 0
• Message sent to senate
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 566
• Received -SJ 566
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 601
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 918 -SJ 601
• Read 2nd time -SJ 601
• Read 3rd time -SJ 601
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 601
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-84
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.