SB 948: Child Welfare
GENERAL BILL by Book
Child Welfare; Expanding the list of incidents or injuries that constitute harm to a child’s health or welfare; expanding the types of reports which the Department of Children and Families must refer to Child Protection Teams, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 105
• Introduced -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/16/21, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 270
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.