CS/SB 964: Environmental Compliance Costs
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Diaz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Taddeo
Environmental Compliance Costs; Redefining the term “environmental compliance costs” to include costs or expenses prudently incurred by an electric utility in complying with specified reclaimed water reuse requirements, etc.
Last Action: 4/21/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1051 (Ch. 2021-222) -SJ 540
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 02/15/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 177
• Now in Regulated Industries
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/01/21, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Introduced -SJ 105
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 232
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/16/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• Read 2nd time -SJ 539
• Substituted CS/HB 1051 -SJ 540
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1051 (Ch. 2021-222) -SJ 540
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.