CS/SB 1090: Corporate Income Tax
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Gruters
Corporate Income Tax; Adopting the 2022 version of the Internal Revenue Code for purposes of the state corporate income tax code; providing for retroactive operation; providing applicability for adjustments taxpayers must make to adjusted federal income with respect to bonus depreciation; revising the adjustments taxpayers must make to adjusted federal income with respect to business interest, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7071 (Ch. 2022-97)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 73
• Introduced -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/03/22, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 3 -SJ 337
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 340
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7071 (Ch. 2022-97)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.