HB 129: Insurance Coverage for At-home COVID-19 Test Kits
GENERAL BILL by Zika
Insurance Coverage for At-home COVID-19 Test Kits; Requires health insurers & health maintenance organizations to provide 100 percent coverage for at-home COVID-19 test kits; provides for expiration of insurance coverage.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
• Referred to Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.