CS/CS/SB 1800: Broadband Infrastructure
Broadband Infrastructure; Revising the duties of the Florida Office of Broadband to include administering the Broadband Pole Replacement Program; establishing the Broadband Pole Replacement Program within the office; providing that certain denied applicants may reapply in certain circumstances; requiring the office to provide certain reimbursements within a certain period of time, etc.
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 154
• Introduced -SJ 154
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/24/22, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 218
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 224
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/22/22, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 529
• Read 2nd time -SJ 550
• Amendment(s) adopted (458996) -SJ 550
• Read 3rd time -SJ 551
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 551
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.