HB 277: Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program
GENERAL BILL by Clemons
Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program; Extends expiration date of Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program.
Last Action: 3/3/2022 House - Laid on Table, refer to SB 638
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Education & Employment Committee
• Now in Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Reported out of Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee
• Now in PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Education & Employment Committee
• Added to Education & Employment Committee agenda
• Favorable by Education & Employment Committee
• Reported out of Education & Employment Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• Substituted SB 638
• Laid on Table, refer to SB 638
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.