HB 357: Pharmacies and Pharmacy Benefit Managers
GENERAL BILL by Toledo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Alexander ; Barnaby ; Bartleman ; Benjamin ; Botana ; Brown ; Bush ; Caruso ; Casello ; Chaney ; Davis ; Eskamani ; Hunschofsky ; Joseph ; McCurdy ; Melo ; Mooney ; Morales ; Nixon ; Rayner ; Rizo ; Sabatini ; Salzman ; Sirois ; Slosberg-King ; Smith, D. ; Tant ; Thompson
Pharmacies and Pharmacy Benefit Managers; Revises entities conducting pharmacy audits to which certain requirements & restrictions apply; authorizes audited pharmacies to appeal certain findings; provides that health insurers & HMOs that transfer certain payment obligation to pharmacy benefit managers remain responsible for specified violations; provides penalty for failure to register as pharmacy benefit managers.
• Referred to Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
• Referred to State Administration & Technology Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
• Added to Finance & Facilities Subcommittee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
• Reported out of Finance & Facilities Subcommittee
• Now in State Administration & Technology Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to State Administration & Technology Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by State Administration & Technology Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of State Administration & Technology Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• Added to Health & Human Services Committee agenda
• Favorable by Health & Human Services Committee
• Reported out of Health & Human Services Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/24/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 106, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 460
• Received -SJ 460
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 551
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 1476 -SJ 551
• Read 2nd time -SJ 551
• Read 3rd time -SJ 551
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 551
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-200
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.