CS/CS/SB 466: Military Corpsmen and Medics of Florida (MCMF) Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Torres ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wright ; Book ; Taddeo ; Stewart ; Jones ; Cruz ; Rouson ; Gibson ; Powell ; Ausley ; Bracy ; Burgess ; Harrell ; Perry ; Pizzo ; Diaz ; Rodrigues ; Hooper ; Farmer ; Simpson ; Albritton ; Baxley ; Bean ; Berman ; Boyd ; Bradley ; Brodeur ; Broxson ; Gainer ; Garcia ; Gruters ; Hutson ; Mayfield ; Passidomo ; Polsky ; Rodriguez ; Stargel
Military Corpsmen and Medics of Florida (MCMF) Program; Creating the MCMF Program Office of Veterans Advocacy within the Department of Health; requiring the MCMF Program, through the Department of Economic Opportunity, to assist certain veterans and their spouses with specified tasks; requiring Florida Is for Veterans, Inc., to collaborate with specified entities to implement the MCMF Program, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations -SJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/13/22, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 27
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 116
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 172
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 02/08/22, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 523
• Read 2nd time -SJ 568
• Read 3rd time -SJ 568
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 568
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.