HB 515: Municipal Water and Sewer Utility Rates
GENERAL BILL by Robinson, F.
Municipal Water and Sewer Utility Rates; Requires municipality to charge customers receiving its utility services in another municipality same rates, fees, & charges as it charges consumers within its municipal boundaries.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.