SB 890: Telecommunicator Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
GENERAL BILL by Burgess ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pizzo
Telecommunicator Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation; Requiring certain 911 public safety telecommunicators to receive ongoing telecommunicator cardiopulmonary resuscitation training; authorizing public safety agencies and certain other agencies to enter into reciprocal agreements to provide telecommunicator cardiopulmonary resuscitation under certain circumstances; providing requirements for certain employees who answer emergency medical service calls, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 593 (Ch. 2022-51) -SJ 726
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/13/22, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 59
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 114
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/26/22, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 237
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/24/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/22 -SJ 734
• Read 2nd time -SJ 725
• Substituted HB 593 -SJ 726
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 593 (Ch. 2022-51) -SJ 726
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.