CS/CS/SB 954: Energy
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Brodeur ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brandes ; Pizzo
Energy; Revising the selection criteria for purchasing or leasing vehicles for state agency, college, or university or certain local government fleets; removing a provision requiring the use and procurement of ethanol and biodiesel fuels; requiring the Department of Management Services, before a specified date, to make recommendations to state agencies and local governments relating to the procurement and integration of electric and natural gas fuel vehicles; revising the definition of the term “single-trade inspection”, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/13/22, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 64
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 115
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 174
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/16/22, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 433
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/24/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 456
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.