SB 10: Relief of Kristin A. Stewart by Sarasota County
CLAIM/LOCAL by Gruters
Relief of Kristin A. Stewart by Sarasota County; Providing for the relief of Kristin A. Stewart by Sarasota County; providing an appropriation to compensate her for injuries sustained as a result of the negligence of an employee of Sarasota County; providing limitations on compensation and the payment of attorney fees, lobbying fees, and costs or other similar expenses, etc. CLAIM: $5,750,000
Last Action: 4/28/2023 Senate - Ordered enrolled
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Community Affairs; Rules
• Recommendation: Favorable by Special Master on Claim Bills
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/21/23, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/29/23, 8:30 am, 401 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/11/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 18 NAYS 1
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 414
• Read 3rd time -SJ 414
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 414
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/28/2023)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for HB 6019
• Read 2nd time
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 105, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.