CS/SB 1282: Public Restroom Requirements
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Stewart
Public Restroom Requirements; Requiring the Florida Building Commission to adopt certain requirements in the Florida Building Code for certain public restroom facilities newly constructed or renovated after a specified date, etc.
• Referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/22/23, 11:00 am, 401 Senate Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Regulated Industries
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/04/23, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.