CS/CS/SB 1672: Temporary Airports
Temporary Airports; Requiring that certain documentation be submitted to the Department of Transportation for a public temporary airport or private temporary airport site approval order; requiring a public temporary airport to obtain a license and a private temporary airport to obtain registration before operation of aircraft to or from the airport; requiring that issuance of site approval orders be held in abeyance under certain circumstances; revising an exemption from certain provisions for an airport used for aerial application or spraying of crops, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 House - Died in Messages; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1305 (Ch. 2023-70)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/04/23, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Community Affairs
• Remaining references corrected to Fiscal Policy
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• CS by Transportation read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/23, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/23
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time
• Read 2nd time -SJ 607
• Amendment(s) adopted (391390) -SJ 607
• Read 3rd time -SJ 608
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 608
• In Messages
• Died in Messages; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1305 (Ch. 2023-70)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.