CS/SB 212: Emergency Response Mapping Data
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee on Education ; Collins ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Avila ; Burgess ; Calatayud ; Harrell ; Book
Emergency Response Mapping Data; Creating the School Mapping Data Grant Program within the Department of Education; authorizing each school district to apply for funds to provide mapping data for public school buildings; authorizing a school district to use the funds to procure a vendor; requiring the entity that produces the data to provide the data to certain entities, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 301 -SJ 504
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K -12 (ED)
- Appropriations Committee on Education (AED)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K -12; Appropriations Committee on Education; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K -12, 02/07/23, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education Pre-K -12; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee on Education, 03/14/23, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Appropriations Committee on Education; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• CS by Appropriations Committee on Education read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/23, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 504
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 301 -SJ 504
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 301 -SJ 504
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.