CS/SB 454: Physician Assistant Licensure
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Avila
Physician Assistant Licensure; Revising requirements for an applicant for licensure as a physician assistant, etc.
Last Action: 4/27/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 1133 -SJ 566
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Education Postsecondary (HE)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Education Postsecondary; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/27/23, 3:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Education Postsecondary
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Education Postsecondary, 04/05/23, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Education Postsecondary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/19/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 566
• Substituted CS/HB 1133 -SJ 566
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 1133 -SJ 566
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.