CS/SB 634: Specialty License Plates/Cure Diabetes
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Yarborough
Specialty License Plates/Cure Diabetes; Directing the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to develop a Cure Diabetes license plate; providing for distribution and use of fees collected from the sale of the plate, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 Senate - Died in Appropriations Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/27/23, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Transportation read 1st time
• Died in Appropriations Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.