CS/SB 672: Homestead Property Tax Exemptions
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Avila
Homestead Property Tax Exemptions; Specifying that certain permanently and totally disabled veterans or their surviving spouses are entitled to, rather than may receive, a prorated refund of ad valorem taxes paid under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7063 (Ch. 2023-157)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/15/23, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/21/23, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time
• Now in Appropriations
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7063 (Ch. 2023-157)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.