- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The department shall establish applicable fees by rule. The fees shall not exceed $250 for commercial applicators or $100 for private applicators and public applicators, for initial licensing and for each subsequent license renewal. The fees shall be determined annually and shall represent department costs associated with enforcement of the provisions of this part.
(2) Fees collected under the provisions of this part shall be deposited into the General Inspection Trust Fund and shall be used to defray expenses in the administration of this part.
History.—ss. 11, 37, ch. 92-115; s. 9, ch. 94-233; s. 15, ch. 2000-154; s. 28, ch. 2004-64.