- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
487.13 Cooperation.—The department is authorized and empowered to cooperate with and enter into agreements with any other agency of this state, the United States Department of Agriculture, the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and any other state or federal agency for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this part and securing uniformity of regulations.
History.—s. 1, ch. 65-457; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 10, ch. 73-63; ss. 24, 37, ch. 92-115; s. 20, ch. 94-233; s. 27, ch. 2000-154; s. 39, ch. 2004-64.