The Senate will convene on Monday, April 3, 2023 at 10:00 a.m., or upon the call of the President.
Sunday, March 19, 2023 Open Calendar
No events scheduled for this day.
The Senate unanimously passed Senate Bill 102, a statewide workforce housing strategy designed to create attainable housing options, convenient for Florida workers who want to live in the communities they serve.
Expanding Access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor
The Senate unanimously passed Senate Bill 106, expanding access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor by connecting the iconic corridor to Florida’s Greenways and Trails System and the SUN Trail Network, as well as recreational pathways to heritage small towns across Florida.
2023 Legislative Session
The Senate convened for the 2023 Regular Session of the Florida Legislature on March 7, 2023. The 60-day session is scheduled to conclude on Friday, May 5, 2023.
- Senate District 40 March Newsletter - Senator Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) March 31, 2023 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Senator Ileana Garcia Marks the Grand Opening of Mia Casa March 31, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senate Passes Public Safety Package, Codifying Constitutional Right of Citizens to Keep and Bear Arms March 30, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senator Stewart Co-Sponsors Seagrass Restoration Bill March 30, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- LIVE LOCAL: Workforce Housing Strategy Signed Into Law (pdf) March 29, 2023 - Publication by President's Office
- FL SENATE DEMS NEWSLETTER - Week 3: The Fight for Your Rights (pdf) March 29, 2023 - Publication by Minority Office
- Senator Stewart Co-Sponsors Biosolids Bill March 29, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Historic School Choice, Parental Empowerment Legislation Signed Into Law March 27, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office