The Senate will convene on Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., or upon the call of the President.
2021 Legislative Session
The 2021 Legislative Session convened on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 and is scheduled to conclude on Friday, April 30, 2021.
Improving Florida’s Unemployment System
The Senate passed SB 50 by Senator Gruters to prevent unexpected tax hikes on Florida businesses and replenish Florida’s Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund. SB1906 by Senator Brodeur and Senator Stewart would increase the weekly unemployment benefit from $275 to $375.
- Senate Passes Legislation to Repeal Florida’s Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law April 14, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Legislation to Expand Barber Services Passes the House and Senate April 14, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Berman Buzz: Session 2021 Week Six (pdf) April 13, 2021 - Publication by Senator Berman
- The News With Cruz - Senator Janet Cruz's Legislative Update (pdf) April 12, 2021 - Publication by Senator Cruz
- Brodeur Blog: April, 9th, 2021 (pdf) April 9, 2021 - Publication by Senator Brodeur
- Senate District 39 Newsletter - Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) April 9, 2021 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Boyd's Eye View - April 2, 2021 (pdf) April 9, 2021 - Publication by Senator Boyd
- Senate Passes Legislation to Modernize, Safeguard the Florida Retirement System April 8, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office