- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Limitation of disbursement.
175.122 Limitation of disbursement.--For any municipality, special fire control district, chapter plan, local law municipality, local law special fire control district, or local law plan under this chapter, any municipality or special fire control district participating in the firefighters' pension trust fund pursuant to the provisions of this chapter, whether under a chapter plan or local law plan, shall be limited to receiving any moneys from such fund in excess of that produced by one-half of the excise tax, as provided for in s. 175.101; however, any such municipality or special fire control district receiving less than 6 percent of its fire department payroll from such fund shall be entitled to receive from such fund the amount determined under s. 175.121, in excess of one-half of the excise tax, not to exceed 6 percent of its fire department payroll. Payroll amounts of members included in the Florida Retirement System shall not be included.
History.--s. 1, ch. 67-217; s. 7, ch. 81-168; s. 22, ch. 93-193; s. 11, ch. 99-1.