- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Local government half-cent sales tax; designated proceeds; trust fund.
218.61 Local government half-cent sales tax; designated proceeds; trust fund.--
(1) Each participating county or municipal government shall receive a portion of the local government half-cent sales tax, as provided in this part.
(2) Money remitted by a sales tax dealer located within the county and transferred into the Local Government Half-cent Sales Tax Clearing Trust Fund shall be earmarked for distribution to the governing body of that county and of each municipality within that county. Such moneys shall be known as the "local government half-cent sales tax."
(3) There is created in the State Treasury the Local Government Half-cent Sales Tax Clearing Trust Fund. Moneys in the fund are hereby appropriated to the Department of Revenue and shall be distributed monthly to participating units of local government.
History.--s. 10, ch. 82-154; s. 3, ch. 82-399; s. 10, ch. 83-297; s. 68, ch. 85-342; s. 42, ch. 87-548; s. 48, ch. 89-356.