- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Accident report forms.
327.302 Accident report forms.--
(1) The commission shall prepare and, upon request, supply to police departments, sheriffs, and other appropriate agencies or individuals forms for accident reports as required in this chapter, suitable with respect to the persons required to make such reports and the purposes to be served. The forms must call for sufficiently detailed information to disclose, with reference to a boating accident, the cause and conditions existing at the time of the accident and the persons and vessels involved. Accident report forms may call for the policy numbers of liability insurance and the names of carriers covering any vessel involved in an accident required to be reported under this chapter.
(2) Every accident report required to be made in writing must be made on the appropriate form approved by the commission and must contain all the information required therein unless not available. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this section, an accident report produced electronically by a law enforcement officer must, at a minimum, contain the same information as is required on those forms approved by the commission.
History.--s. 5, ch. 2000-362.