- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
False return; penalty.
198.38 False return; penalty.--Any person who willfully aids or assists in, or procures, counsels, or advises, the preparation or presentation under, or in connection with any matter arising under, this chapter of a false or fraudulent return, affidavit, claim, or document shall (whether or not such falsity or fraud is with the knowledge or consent of the person authorized or required to present such return, affidavit, claim or document) be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084
History.--s. 27, ch. 16015, 1933; CGL 1936 Supp. 7473(3-a); s. 98, ch. 71-136.