- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Failure to pay tax, evasion of tax, etc.; penalty.
198.40 Failure to pay tax, evasion of tax, etc.; penalty.--Any person required under this chapter to collect, account for, and pay over any tax imposed by this chapter who willfully fails to collect or truthfully account for and pay over such tax, and any person who willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this chapter or the payment thereof, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084
History.--s. 27, ch. 16015, 1933; CGL 1936 Supp. 7473(3-a); s. 100, ch. 71-136.