- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Publications by the department.
213.2201 Publications by the department.--The department may from time to time cause the laws under its jurisdiction, together with any rules and other publications, to be published in pamphlet form for free distribution in this state. The department may make charges for these technical and educational publications and mimeographed material of use for educational or reference purposes, except that charges may not be made for providing publications to any agency of the state. The charges shall be made at the discretion of the department. The charges may be sufficient to cover the cost of research, preparation, printing, binding, publishing, and distribution. All moneys received for publications shall be deposited into the fund from which the cost of the publication was paid. The department may also enter into agreements with persons, firms, corporations, governmental agencies, and other institutions whereby publications may be exchanged reciprocally in lieu of payments for the publications.
History.--s. 35, ch. 91-112; ss. 11, 25, ch. 95-272; s. 11, ch. 97-287.