- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
State funds; deposit in State Treasury.
215.31 State funds; deposit in State Treasury.--Revenue, including licenses, fees, imposts, or exactions collected or received under the authority of the laws of the state by each and every state official, office, employee, bureau, division, board, commission, institution, agency, or undertaking of the state or the judicial branch shall be promptly deposited in the State Treasury, and immediately credited to the appropriate fund as herein provided, properly accounted for by the Department of Financial Services as to source and no money shall be paid from the State Treasury except as appropriated and provided by the annual General Appropriations Act, or as otherwise provided by law.
History.--s. 2, ch. 22833, 1945; ss. 12, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 1, ch. 73-305; s. 13, ch. 92-142; s. 208, ch. 2003-261.