- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
License plates for members of Paralyzed Veterans of America.
320.0845 License plates for members of Paralyzed Veterans of America.--
(1) Any owner or lessee of a motor vehicle who resides in this state and is a member of the Paralyzed Veterans of America, upon application and payment of the appropriate license tax and fees accompanied by proof of such membership, shall be issued a motor vehicle license plate, as provided in s. 320.06, which shall be imprinted with the name of said organization to the extent that space permits on the license plate with the serial letters prescribed by s. 320.06(1)(a).
(2) All applications for such license plates shall be made to the department.
History.--s. 1, ch. 87-160.