- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
350.117 Reports; audits.--
(1) The commission may require such regular or emergency reports, including, but not limited to, financial reports, as the commission deems necessary to fulfill its obligations under the law.
(2) The commission may perform management and operation audits of any regulated company except railroads. The commission may consider the results of such audits in establishing rates; however, the company shall not be denied due process as a result of the use of any such management or operation audit.
(3) As used in this section, "management and operation audit" means an appraisal, by a public accountant or other professional person, of management performance, including a testing of adherence to governing policy and profit capability; adequacy of operating controls and operating procedures; and relations with employees, customers, the trade, and the public generally.
History.--ss. 3, 6, ch. 80-289; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 6, ch. 87-50.