2005 Florida Statutes
373.324 License renewal.--
(1) A water well contractor shall submit an application for renewal of a license to the water management district which issued the license.
(2) The water management district shall renew a license upon receipt of the renewal application, proof of completion of 12 classroom hours of continuing education for each renewal cycle, and renewal fee.
(3) The department shall prescribe by rule the method for renewal of license which shall include continuing education requirements of not less than 12 classroom hours for each renewal cycle.
(4) The department shall adopt rules establishing a procedure for the biennial renewal of licenses, which shall be adopted by each water management district.
(5) A license which is not renewed at the end of the biennium prescribed by the department shall automatically revert to inactive status. Such license may be reactivated only if the licensee meets the qualifications for reactivation in s. 373.325
(6) At least 60 days prior to the automatic reversion of a license to inactive status, the water management district shall mail a notice of such reversion to the last known address of the licensee.
History.--ss. 13, 24, ch. 88-242; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 17, ch. 2001-270.