- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Assistance on cost containment strategies.
408.09 Assistance on cost containment strategies.--The agency shall:
(1) Assist purchasers and employers who seek technical assistance from the agency for the purpose of cost-effective purchasing of health care.
(2) Develop cost containment strategies for use by providers, employers, or consumers of health care.
(3) Develop an outreach program to assist small business to include cost containment initiatives for small business health insurance plans.
(4) Assist existing health coalitions and local health councils as needed in carrying out their respective goals in an efficient and effective manner.
History.--s. 75, ch. 92-33.