- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
408.10 Consumer complaints.--The agency shall:
(1) Publish and make available to the public a toll-free telephone number for the purpose of handling consumer complaints and shall serve as a liaison between consumer entities and other private entities and governmental entities for the disposition of problems identified by consumers of health care.
(2) Be empowered to investigate consumer complaints relating to problems with health care facilities' billing practices and issue reports to be made public in any cases where the agency determines the health care facility has engaged in billing practices which are unreasonable and unfair to the consumer.
History.--s. 76, ch. 92-33.