- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
Architects performing building code inspection services.
481.222 Architects performing building code inspection services.--Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a person who is currently licensed to practice as an architect under this part may provide building code inspection services described in s. 468.603(6) and (7) to a local government or state agency upon its request, without being certified by the Florida Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Board under part XII of chapter 468. With respect to the performance of such building code inspection services, the architect is subject to the disciplinary guidelines of this part and s. 468.621(1)(c)-(h). Any complaint processing, investigation, and discipline that arise out of an architect's performance of building code inspection services shall be conducted by the Board of Architecture and Interior Design rather than the Florida Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Board. An architect may not perform plans review as an employee of a local government upon any job that the architect or the architect's company designed.
History.--s. 8, ch. 98-419; s. 11, ch. 99-254; s. 29, ch. 2000-372.